Workshops and Professional Services
This workshop helps the more seasoned sales exec discover new and creative areas to drive additional revenue as well as help uncover potential “blind spots” that might be hindering maximum performance.
One on One Sales Coaching
This workshop is designed for the more junior sales exec that is somewhat struggling to meet his or her sales objectives and is looking to make significant changes to the way they approach their sales territory in order to meet and exceed quota.
Two Day One on One Sales Coaching
It is no secret that in today’s environment where many sales execs do not work in traditional sales offices, it becomes challenging to learn critical sales skills. Companies have online training for product information as well as the competitive landscape; however where does a salesman go for many of the intangible skills that are critical to long-term success? Books can offer guidance and insight, such as UST’s publication “What They Don’t Teach You in Sales School”. However, there is no substitution for one on one sales coaching from individuals who have walked the walk.
It makes perfect sense for companies to invest in quality training for their employees. The return on the sales coaching investment will pay high dividends and if the company is not willing to make the investment, then the sales exec can and should make the investment on an individual basis. Truly investing in the career a person has chosen makes good business sense.
Although sales managers may have the skill set to provide coaching, in most cases they don’t have the bandwidth to dedicate enough time to this important discipline. In fact, sales managers who have spent more time in management rather than direct sales typically don’t have the required skill set.
A successful B2B sales exec must focus on 3 components of the sales triangle:
- Fundamental sales skills
- Product, industry, and competitive landscape
- B2B foundational principles
UST focuses on B2B foundational principles. Without a firm grasp and execution on these Universal Sales Truths, all of the product knowledge and competitive information in the world will not be maximized.
Bright and hard-working sales executives who know the product, industry and the competition very well lose business every day because of the lack of foundational principles. Interestingly enough, in many cases they have no idea why they lost the deal. Many times the reason is the 3rd leg of the sales triangle. UST believes it all starts with B2B foundational principles. That is why this sales coaching offering is so valuable for career-minded sales execs that are looking to perform at the highest level.
Contact UST for more information.
Business Development for Small Business
This course is designed to assist the small to medium business owner develop sales and marketing strategies in line with corporate best practices. Many times the business owner is a solid technician in their area of expertise however they lack the experience and knowledge to take their business to the next level. Specifically they lack the expertise to uncover new business opportunities as well as maximize the opportunities within their current client base.
It is important to understand that this is a highly specialized workshop designed for each client’s individual requirements.
Some of the topics covered include the following:
- Do you have an individual in your company responsible and ACCOUNTABLE for sustained growth and profitability?
- Are you attempting to sell to a broad range of prospects or are you focusing your time and energy on the prospects that will most benefit from your products and services? In other words have you taken the necessary time to identify your IDEAL CLIENT?
- How do you determine how much growth your company can tolerate without impacting service and profitability?
- Do you have a well though-out compensation plan for your sales reps that will keep them employed and motivated to work hard?
- Do you have methodologies in place to monitor and track your sales pipeline so you can accurately forecast new business and plan accordingly?
- Do you have the background and experience to manage a professional sales person?
- Are you taking advantage of the software tools that will help accelerate sales performance?
Contact UST for more information.